This Website www.yogaclicks.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by YogaClicks Limited (“we”, “us” and “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08323662 and have our registered office at 2nd Floor, 12 Upper King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR3 1HA.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act under registration number Z3470074.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by completing forms on this Website. This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use this Website or any of the services available through this Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this Website;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to this Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, discussion boards and communication data) and the resources that you access;
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type;
- information you post or upload to this Website or information you transmit when communicating with other registered users through the interactive features of this Website;
- details and information on the way that you use this Website including, without limitation, the pages you visit and the time you spend on this Website; and
- we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
In order to improve this Website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a 'device') from this Website and is stored on your device's hard drive.
A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited this Website before). The cookies we use on this Website do not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
We currently set the following cookies:
We use this cookie to maintain both password and Facebook login sessions. This cookie is set when you login either with a password or using Facebook.
This cookie is set by Facebook to maintain user login sessions.
We also use a number of cookies for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. in order to understand how visitors to this Website use the website. The Google Analytics cookies remember you from one page request to the next, for example to differentiate between 'new' and 'returning' visitors. We receive reports from Google Inc. about website usage (such as the number of visitors to this Website or the number of unique page views). Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about you. Full details can be found at:
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with access to this Website and the content and services available through it;
- to provide you with information about yoga and any services, products, events, promotions, special offers and other information which we think will be of interest to you;
- to deal with any queries, complaints or questions you ask us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes and provide you with information about this Website and its services;
- to ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to customise this Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes;
- and for this Website and system administration, including, without limitation, technical support of this Website and its computer system and processing information used in the course of securing and maintaining this Website.
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we or third parties selected by us may use your data to contact you by email or message to your account about products, services, promotions and special offers which we think may be of interest to you.
If you prefer that we do not use your data for marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time. If you wish to do this, you can opt-out by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or updating your account details on this Website.
You can also opt-out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties save for the following:
- to third parties selected by us to let you know about products, services, promotions and special offers which we think may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not disclose your information to third parties for this purpose, you can opt-out in accordance with the section headed “Marketing” above;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect our rights, property or safety, or that of our customers, users or other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and law enforcement.
EDITING AND DELETION OF DATA
Generally, you may delete any content you upload to this Website. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may do so through the account page.
Removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Even after removal from this Website, content may continue to be viewable on search engines and other sites that may have cached (or copied) the information when it was on this Website.
Where you make use of the interactive features of this Website, e.g. posting user messages, reviews or comments on discussion boards, you may not be able to remove such communications.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The UK Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request is subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information about you that is not accurate.
Address: 2nd Floor, 12 Upper King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR3 1HA
Telephone: (+44) (0) 1603 613 653